Mikhael's Portable Atari 2600

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Documenting the Adventure

Well, I guess this is my first ever blog posting. I decided to start my own blog to document my adventures associated with building a portable Atari 2600. As if I didn't have enough hobbies... I never even had a 2600! I had an Atari 800 computer around the same time the 2600 was out, but always enjoyed playing the 2600 at other people's houses.

Anyway, I have never done any electronics work in my life, but I saw a book about hacking old video game consoles
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0764578065/
and decided it looked cool and I needed to do my own... so this blog will document my success or failure as it happens! After I get it going, maybe I will actually tell people about the site... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home