Mikhael's Portable Atari 2600

Friday, September 23, 2005

Bought the Casio EV-680 portable TV today

Well, today was my last big purchase for the portable Atari. I got the Casio EV-680 on ebay for a total of $88.05 including shipping. Not too bad, compared to the typical amount these go for.


I'm still waiting for my shipment of electronic tools and parts from Radio Shack and Digi-key. Gotta love trying to build this from overseas! Shipping is so slow. I did get my shipment of two broken Atari consoles and the 39 games... and one of the consoles is working! I didn't try the other one much; it did seem to put out some video signal, but it definitely was scrambled looking. It will be interesting to see if I can fix it!
That's all for now.

Total amount spent on this project to date is $276.78

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home