Mikhael's Portable Atari 2600

Friday, September 23, 2005

Parts have arrived!

Just when I said I was waiting for parts... a bunch came in today!
I got my shipment from both Radio Shack and Digikey. I'll take pictures in a few days to put on the site of all the parts.
Tonight I ordered a Nintendo controller (needed for the Atari buttons) on ebay for $7.75.
I also bought yet ANOTHER Atari system on ebay for $32.57; this one looked brand new and had 10 games in their original boxes: I'm hoping to sell it and make some money back on this project, after I check it out. Maybe I'll keep it and sell one of the others I bought?? Who knows, but I didn't think it was advertised on ebay well, and I've seen ones with original boxed games go for more money, so we'll see.

That's it for now.
Total amount blown to date is $317.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home